Our office is closed but our services are still available, we’re just doing things a little differently!
If you need our help or advice:
- Please phone us first or send us an email – or use the web contact form
- Include your details, a contact number and a brief description of what you want help with
- We’ll ring you back or reply by email
- If we can help you by phone, email or video call, we’ll do that
- We’ll make an appointment to meet you if we can’t help you by phone or email
Due to Covid-19 regulations, we have limited space to meet you so appointments are limited. We are only using large rooms with windows to help social distancing.
If we make an appointment for you:
- We’ll ask you if you have had any contact with a confirmed case of covid-19 or have any symptoms (if you have, we’ll help you by video call, phone or email instead)
- Please come on your own if you can, and to come at the time of your appointment: we have no waiting area.
- We have face masks, hand sanitiser and hygiene procedures in place
- Please let us know if you have any concerns or if you are in a high-risk category
Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe
Crosscare Information and Advocacy Services
Crosscare Information and Advocacy Services are: Crosscare Migrant Project, Crosscare Housing and Information and Crosscare Refugee Service.
Our office is located at 1 Cathedral Street, Dublin 1 (D01 EF86).
You can call us on 01 872 6775 or 01 873 2844 or email
Monday – Friday 9.30am to 4.30pm
We offer support in the areas of:
- Housing & homelessness
- Social welfare
- Refugee and international protection
- Irish emigrants returning to Ireland
We can provide support in: