Our office is closed but our services are still available, we’re just doing things a little differently!
If you need our help or advice:
- Please phone us first or send us an email – or use the web contact form
- Include your details, a contact number and a brief description of what you want help with
- We’ll ring you back or reply by email
- If we can help you by phone, email or video call, we’ll do that
- We’ll make an appointment to meet you if the matter is urgent and we can’t help you by phone or email
Due to Covid-19 regulations, we have limited space to meet you so appointments are limited. We are only using large rooms with windows to help social distancing.
If we make an appointment for you:
- We’ll ask you if you have had any contact with a confirmed case of covid-19 or have any symptoms (if you have, we’ll help you by video call, phone or email instead)
- Please come on your own if you can, and to come at the time of your appointment: we have no waiting area.
- Please wear a face mask
- We have hand sanitiser and hygiene procedures in place
- Please let us know if you have any concerns or if you are in a high-risk category
Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe
Crosscare Information and Advocacy Services
Crosscare Information and Advocacy Services are: Crosscare Migrant Project, Crosscare Housing and Information and Crosscare Refugee Service.
Post to: 1 Cathedral Street, Dublin 1 (D01 EF86).
You can call us on 01 872 6775 or 01 873 2844 or email
When you contact us, we will save some of your details. We will only keep this information to help you with your query and for our own statistical records. We will not share your information with anyone.
Get in touch Monday – Friday 9.30am to 4.30pm
We offer support in the areas of:
- Housing & homelessness
- Social welfare
- Refugee and international protection
- Irish emigrants returning to Ireland
We can provide support in: