We provide the following training sessions:
Immigration and refugee information
A GUIDE TO THE RIGHTS OF MIGRANTS IN IRELAND
The session covers an introduction to:
- The role of the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS) and the Garda National Immigration Bureau (GNIB)
- Registering for an Irish Residence Permit
- Categories of immigration residence stamps
- Rights based on immigration status in Ireland
There is also opportunity to discuss current cases. We have provided this training session to medical social work teams, Tusla – the Family and Child Agency as well as refuges and domestic violence/abuse support services.
The outcomes of these sessions are:
- Increased knowledge of the rights and entitlements of non-EEA migrants in terms of immigration, social welfare and housing
- Increased knowledge of supports and services available to people experiencing difficulties with immigration, social welfare and housing
- Development of links and referral mechanisms with Crosscare Refugee Service and Crosscare Migrant Project.
The training session is made possible through funding from the Asylum Migration & Integration Fund (AMIF), managed by the EU Funds Unit of the Department of Justice and Equality, with co-funding from Crosscare.
Contact us for more information. Call 01 8732844 or email email@example.com
- Social welfare information
- At risk of homelessness
- Introduction to the asylum system