Contacting the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS)
- Include your Person ID (for example, 123456-12) and Application number (for example, 1234567-CITZ-12) – if you have one
- Keep a copy of all documentation you submit with your application
- Send your application by registered post. Keep the receipt so you can track your application at www.anpost.com
- If you have to send your original passport send the application by registered post
- If you change address write to the INIS to inform them of your change of address
- If your personal circumstances change write to the INIS to inform them
- Keep original letters from the INIS in a safe place. The INIS generally will not issue copies of letters.