Our office is closed but our services are still available, we’re just doing things a little differently!
If you need our help or advice:
- Please phone us first or send us an email – contact details here
- Include your details, a contact number and a brief description of what you want help with
- We’ll ring you back or reply by email
- If we can help you by phone, email or video call, we’ll do that
- We’ll make an appointment to meet you if we can’t help you by phone or email
Due to Covid-19 regulations, we have limited space to meet you so appointments are limited. We are only using large rooms with windows to help social distancing.
If we make an appointment for you:
- We’ll ask you if you have had any contact with a confirmed case of covid-19 or have any symptoms (if you have, we’ll help you by video call, phone or email instead)
- Please come on your own if you can, and to come at the time of your appointment: we have no waiting area.
- We have face masks, hand sanitiser and hygiene procedures in place
- Please let us know if you have any concerns or if you are in a high-risk category
Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe
See official information from the HSE on what to do if you have been to an affected region or have symptoms of coronavirus