crosscare migrant project

Information & Advocacy Services

LIVING IN IRELAND: An Integration Website for Migrants living in Ireland

Latest News

New information for spouses and civil partners of students

Posted: Thursday, May 02, 2013

Share |


Spouses and Civil Partners of students who have already been granted the 2004 Student Probationary Extension can now apply for an extension of their student permission.

Spouses or Civil Partners are required to complete a Statutory Declaration form, and to satisfy certain qualifying criteria.  They are then required to attend the INIS public office next week on Wednesday 8th May from 2pm, Thursday 9th May from 2pm and Friday 10th May from 2pm

For more information on the qualifying criteria and how to apply see the following link:

Supported by

This project is co-financed by the European Commission under the European Integration Fund
and is supported by the Office for the Promotion of Migrant Integration in the Dept of Justice & Equality & Pobal.